- “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” –Acts 20:35
- Gambling is based primarily on covetousness.
- “Gambling is profit and pleasure at the cost of someone else’s loss and pain.” –Adrian Rogers
- “No one can win at gambling without someone else losing.” –Adrian Rogers
- Gambling is the process of trying to get what someone else has without a fair exchange.
- “When you win at gambling, you lower yourself and you victimize your neighbor.” –Adrian Rogers
- I also threw in this quote from Roy Rogers: “The only kind of happiness you get to keep is the happiness you give away.”
This gave me some new insight that I did not have before about gambling. I hope this has been a help to you, as well.
You can listen to the entire message here.