"The key to understanding the Bible is to look for Jesus in the Bible. Jesus is the hero of the Bible. If you read the Bible and don't find Jesus, re-read it! The Bible has one hero, His name is Jesus; one villain, that is Satan; one problem, that is sin; one solution, that is salvation. That is what the Bible is all about." -Dr. Adrian Rogers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Offended? Absolutely Not!

My friend, at this point I can only say that your delusion is too deep to ford at any point. Please don't think I am being insulting when I say I have read some of the most insipid and foolish assertations ever put to print here on your blog. I do not fault you too much for they are obviously not your own; I've seen them all before. You are a perfect example of a mind whose powers of reason have been utterly compromised by dogma. Best of luck to you. –JD
I am not very easily offended…anymore. You see, I have learned that, when someone says something to me, it does not necessarily mean that that person has a problem with me. Nine times out of ten it has to do with what I stand for, or should I say Who I stand for. It breaks my heart to hear those things, but it does not offend me. I cannot be offended by something that was not aimed toward me in the first place. My heart breaks because I know that what I am hearing is coming from a heart that is out of fellowship with Almighty God.

I admit that I have been angered by some of the comments made to this blog; however, I have never been angry at the commenter. It angers me that people can be so deceived by the devil and his ways. Jesus said in John 8:44, “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.”

Please, do not follow after him! My friend, the devil is real. Every time you tell a lie, deceive another person, or have a hateful thought toward someone, you are following in his footsteps. And if you continue to follow him, you will follow him into Hell itself.

John 8:32 says, “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” That is my prayer for you. There has not been one person to comment on my blog who I have not prayed for. I care about where you spend eternity, and that is the only reason this blog exists.

If you do not know Him today, I pray that you would repent of your sin and confess Jesus Christ as Lord. If you do that, I am telling you that He will save you today and keep you saved forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to help you. I want to be able to post all comments and questions you might have, so I ask that you follow a few rules in order for me to do that. Any questions/comments that don't follow these guidelines will be thrown out:

1. Absolutely no profane, blasphemous, or immoral comments.

2. Comments containing links will not be approved.

3. Please keep your comments relevant to the post on which you are commenting. All irrelevant comments will be rejected. Remember, your comments should be helpful to other readers as well.

Thank you so much for reading!