"The key to understanding the Bible is to look for Jesus in the Bible. Jesus is the hero of the Bible. If you read the Bible and don't find Jesus, re-read it! The Bible has one hero, His name is Jesus; one villain, that is Satan; one problem, that is sin; one solution, that is salvation. That is what the Bible is all about." -Dr. Adrian Rogers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Are You Willing to Throw Away Your Soul? (10/6/2010)

I would like to start out by dedicating this post to JD. JD, if you still read this blog, this post is for you. Please listen to the following message.

I started my day today by listening to this message from Adrian Rogers. If there is one message that I would like to stand up and shout for all the world to hear, it would be this one. Trust me, whether you are a Christian or not, you need to hear this message. I beg you to listen to it within the next few days. If you don't have the time to sit down and listen at home, download the free podcast and listen on your way to work. This is a matter of life or death.

The Value of a Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to help you. I want to be able to post all comments and questions you might have, so I ask that you follow a few rules in order for me to do that. Any questions/comments that don't follow these guidelines will be thrown out:

1. Absolutely no profane, blasphemous, or immoral comments.

2. Comments containing links will not be approved.

3. Please keep your comments relevant to the post on which you are commenting. All irrelevant comments will be rejected. Remember, your comments should be helpful to other readers as well.

Thank you so much for reading!