"The key to understanding the Bible is to look for Jesus in the Bible. Jesus is the hero of the Bible. If you read the Bible and don't find Jesus, re-read it! The Bible has one hero, His name is Jesus; one villain, that is Satan; one problem, that is sin; one solution, that is salvation. That is what the Bible is all about." -Dr. Adrian Rogers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let the Church Rise (9/29/2010)

I "randomly" started singing this song at some point during the day today and just wanted to share it with y'all. I know I've said it a million times before, but this nation is in a crisis. I can assure you that I hate change more than anyone you will ever meet. However, we need a drastic change in this country.

I agree that the leadership in our nation is absolutely deplorable. However, the answer to America's problem is not in the White House. The answer to America's problem is in His house and in your house. God said, "If My people..." If God's children do not wake up, rise up, and pray up, this nation will not only not see improvement but cannot see improvement!

God has made it very clear in His Word that it is not the people of this world that are the problem; it is His people that are the problem if they refuse to do as He has commanded them to do. We as Christians need rise up from the darkness and then fall on our faces before Almighty God and beg for mercy. Unoffered prayer is a sin. We cannot do it without Him, and He refuses to do it without us.

I plead with you to join me in praying for this country. Pray that the leaders of this country would be washed in the precious blood of the Savior and be made new. This nation can change. But it will not change until you change first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to help you. I want to be able to post all comments and questions you might have, so I ask that you follow a few rules in order for me to do that. Any questions/comments that don't follow these guidelines will be thrown out:

1. Absolutely no profane, blasphemous, or immoral comments.

2. Comments containing links will not be approved.

3. Please keep your comments relevant to the post on which you are commenting. All irrelevant comments will be rejected. Remember, your comments should be helpful to other readers as well.

Thank you so much for reading!