"The key to understanding the Bible is to look for Jesus in the Bible. Jesus is the hero of the Bible. If you read the Bible and don't find Jesus, re-read it! The Bible has one hero, His name is Jesus; one villain, that is Satan; one problem, that is sin; one solution, that is salvation. That is what the Bible is all about." -Dr. Adrian Rogers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bringing You Out Until He Takes You In (1/31/2011)

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. -1 Corinthians 10:13

This is just a short, little thought that I had yesterday that I wanted to share with you today. Yesterday night I was thinking about this verse along with some of the things God has brought me out of over the years, and I said quietly to the Lord, "You have brought me out in the past, and You are going to continue bringing me out until You ultimately take me out of this world and into Heaven to be with You for all eternity."

Is that not a comforting thought? I know that there have been many times in my life that I just thought I could not make it. But then God heard my prayer, stepped in, and brought me out of that situation. As you go throughout your day today, keep in mind 1 John 4:4, which says, "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to help you. I want to be able to post all comments and questions you might have, so I ask that you follow a few rules in order for me to do that. Any questions/comments that don't follow these guidelines will be thrown out:

1. Absolutely no profane, blasphemous, or immoral comments.

2. Comments containing links will not be approved.

3. Please keep your comments relevant to the post on which you are commenting. All irrelevant comments will be rejected. Remember, your comments should be helpful to other readers as well.

Thank you so much for reading!