"The key to understanding the Bible is to look for Jesus in the Bible. Jesus is the hero of the Bible. If you read the Bible and don't find Jesus, re-read it! The Bible has one hero, His name is Jesus; one villain, that is Satan; one problem, that is sin; one solution, that is salvation. That is what the Bible is all about." -Dr. Adrian Rogers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Positive E-mail (8/5/2010)

I received the following in an e-mail today. Hope y'all enjoy it.

HERE ARE THE POSITIVES

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for each one ...

You say: "It's impossible"...

God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"...

God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"...

God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

You say: "I can't go on"...

God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"...

God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"...

God says: you can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"...

God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)

You say "It's not worth it"...

God says: It will be worth it (Romans 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"...

God says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"...

God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"...

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"...

God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)

You say: I feel all alone"...

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

If you pass this on, you never know who may be in need of encouragement today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to help you. I want to be able to post all comments and questions you might have, so I ask that you follow a few rules in order for me to do that. Any questions/comments that don't follow these guidelines will be thrown out:

1. Absolutely no profane, blasphemous, or immoral comments.

2. Comments containing links will not be approved.

3. Please keep your comments relevant to the post on which you are commenting. All irrelevant comments will be rejected. Remember, your comments should be helpful to other readers as well.

Thank you so much for reading!