"The key to understanding the Bible is to look for Jesus in the Bible. Jesus is the hero of the Bible. If you read the Bible and don't find Jesus, re-read it! The Bible has one hero, His name is Jesus; one villain, that is Satan; one problem, that is sin; one solution, that is salvation. That is what the Bible is all about." -Dr. Adrian Rogers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Have A Hope: Do You? (6/9/2010)

I am getting ready to go to my aunt's funeral. However, I'm not sad about it. I know that she trusted Jesus as her Savior; therefore, I know that I will see her again. No one will ever hear me say that I'm sorry that she's gone either. If anything, she's sorry that we still have to be here.

Because of Jesus, I have a hope that I will see her again. Many of you don't have that hope. You see, many of you have bought into the lie that, when somebody dies, you just put them in the ground and that's where they stay. However, my Bible tells me different.

The Bible says, that the second my aunt took her last breath, she was in the presence of the Lord. And you (whether you believe it or not) will be too. Except you, atheist, will hear something a lot different. The Bible tells me that you will hear, "Depart from Me; I never knew you!"

Please don't let that happen to you! Come to Jesus before it's eternally too late for you. All you have to do is turn completely from your sins and trust the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is intended to help you. I want to be able to post all comments and questions you might have, so I ask that you follow a few rules in order for me to do that. Any questions/comments that don't follow these guidelines will be thrown out:

1. Absolutely no profane, blasphemous, or immoral comments.

2. Comments containing links will not be approved.

3. Please keep your comments relevant to the post on which you are commenting. All irrelevant comments will be rejected. Remember, your comments should be helpful to other readers as well.

Thank you so much for reading!